Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Flight booked to India

Dear family and friends, I have some great news. I have my flight booked for the 4th of December. I will be flying out to India from KC airport. My flight comes in at 11:45 am with Delta. I can hardly believe it...although I feel ready for this huge shift in my life. I can't wait to be re-united with my family and be a witness in their midst.
I am really looking forward to being married to Joe. He is an amazing guy. He might be flying in to New Delhi to see me... along with my parents :-) I will send you all the invite for my wedding when we are ready to send it out. It would be great to have you all come.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in America. I think this land has blessed me in so many wonderful ways. I shall always be thankful for this nation and will be praying for America. The Lord has truly put America on my heart. I will miss being part of a house of prayer. It is truly a mercy strategy over America and I bless it with all of my heart.
I love you all and would love to see you at least once before I fly out. After all you are my family in America....my special family. I want to truly thank you for all that you have poured into my life. Your labor of love has made a way for a foreigner like me to come to know the Lord. I shall be forever be grateful for that.

With Love,
Gayathri

3 comments:

  1. yay!! we are so excited for you G3!!! we love you very much and are happy for you!!!

    susanna and ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful in that top picture with the red scarf. Mama Mia!
    A beautiful Bride. You only get more and more stunning. I love you so much my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello my Indian Sister! How are you? Been thinking about you all week and wondering how your transition has been. Have you gotten to see Joe yet? So excited to hear all the details. I love you lots! Blessings! Kim

    ReplyDelete