Wednesday, March 10, 2010

We're getting married!

Sorry for the delay in writing this blog. Here's a quick update since the last blog.
Last month my dad went down to meet with Joe and gave us his blessings for the marriage. Since then I moved out from my parent's house. I am now staying with a believer's family in the southern part of the country. I have also been able to connect with other believers and have been going to church. Joe and his mom came over to meet me. We saw each other after nearly a year. It was an amazing moment for both for us. We got to do some wedding shopping together. Joe bought be a wedding saree. It is beautiful!
The wedding date has been fixed for the 12th of April. It will be a registered marriage, as requested by my father. We are then going to have a grand reception on the 14th.
Joe and I would want to take this time in welcoming you all to our wedding and we seek your heartiest blessings.

With lots of Love,

Gayathri and Joe

4 comments:

  1. oh Gayathri! i am SO SO happy! bless you so much, my dear friend! i will email you soon too! love and hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gayathri! What wonderful news. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to read about your wedding! This is amazing! And we were there when you first met! Wow, what a journey! Blessings in abundance! Love from Magdalena &Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey what city are you in. There is a team from ihop coming in April

    love you friend

    genevra

    ReplyDelete