Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Married 3 months!

Hey guys here's a big hug from G3 and Joe....Finally I got to update my blog! Hope you like some of the pics that we posted. Marriage has been good for me! Joe is awesome. There were some initial adjustments for both of us to be back in India....but we're doing good now. I have started to look for a job in my field. I am really excited about it. A company just called me up recently for an interview. Will keep you updated on it.
At present I take care of a big house (7 bedrooms), make breakfast, lunch and dinner......phew! Yeah....and take care of mother-in-law and ofcourse my hubby.  God has given us this special time together, away from any major obligations.
I am learning a lot about being a wife and a friend to my hubby. About Joe....he is very funny, a good listener, and a tender-hearted & patient guy.....good traits!!! He loves playing guitar and is constantly improvising himself. He is an excellent singer and a true worshipper at heart. I guess I can just go on and on about him. In a nutshell, God has indeed given me the BEST!
Alright enough for now. Please feel free to send your comments and wishes anytime. Would love to hear from you all. Much love.........

G3 & Joe

6 comments:

  1. Miss you G3, glad to hear you and Joe are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! i'm happy you are doing well G3! we are still in Fort Mill, getting ready to have baby #5!! we love you and wish you all the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you. Really happy for you. I have been checking your blog to see how you were doing. Where are you settled now, in Trichy? Our love and regards to Joe. Email me with your current email address as I have to tell you something.
    Take care
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you so much, it's been a crazy journey to say the least!! Congrats on the marriage!!!I'm been in Alexandria, Egypt for 7 months now and loving the crazy lifestyle here. I love you lots!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh Gayatri , I got tears on my eyes from reading this post ,I'm happy for you and Joe, you will be always in our hearts Love You!!

    ReplyDelete